E-commerce seems to grow rapidly, and it is becoming a requirement to have an online presence. Shopping carts allow you to remove headaches of maintaining a server, dealing with software issues and much more. This shopping cart solution is a bit expensive but proved to be a better option instead of hiring an IT person.
Below is the some best solutions and setup in no time flat. So let’s have a look and see best suits your needs.
Shopping Cart Software Reviews:
LemonStand has introduced relatively expensive license based software. They offer a web-based solution with reasonably priced subscription packages. Their platform is smooth and rock solid with 99.9% uptime. Whether you are developer or business owner, Lemonstand always offers reliability and scalability to you. Visit Now
The company offers a 14-day free trial, without a credit card. Introductory subscription plans are:
- Professional- $99/mo, support for digital products, better Google analytics
- Growth- $199/mo, unlimited custom fields, wholesale features, priority tech support and subscription based services or products
- Premium- $399/mo, unique design features
Unlimited Design Flexibility- Through design flexibility feature, a customer can design their eCommerce store without any limitations. Develop buying experience on each device according to customer requirement.
No Hidden Fees- Customer can use nay payment processor without worrying about paying any transaction fees.
Shopify servers around more than 243000 merchants and this number are increasing day by day. It is complete web based eCommerce shopping cart, offers an ability to sell retail goods online. The customer can develop store, pick a design, add products, adjust tax and manage orders and so on. It is mainly feature-rich register for big, small and online retailers. Visit Now
Shopify offers a 14-day trial, no credit card required. The customer would not charge for any setup or cancellation. Plans based on a month to month basis. Users can subscribe for one year contract, for a discount of 10%. For a two-year contract, a customer gets 20% discount.
Lite Plan- $9/mo, transaction fee 2%. However, no transaction fee if a customer uses Shopify payment. However, there will be variable transaction fee, according to plan. With their basic plan get- unlimited bandwidth, products, and online storage. Also, get Facebook integration and chat & email support.
- Basic Plan- $29/mo, transaction fee 2%. Get 24/7 support, free card reader, online blog and storage, discount code engine and Pinterest integration.
- Pro Plan- $79/mo, transaction fee 1%. This plan also includes features such as gift cards, abandoned cart recovery, and professional reports.
- Unlimited Plan- $179/mo, transaction fee 0.5%. Includes features like real time carrier shipping and advanced report builder.
- Brilliant Themes- Themes created by modern designers such as Clearleft, Happy Cog, and the Pixel Union.
- Mobile Commerce- Shopify store comes with built-in mobile commerce shopping cart. A customer can browse and purchase through using a tablet or cell phone.
- Edit CSS and HTML- Get full access to CSS and HTML that makes easy to customize every aspect of a website.
Spark Pay provides a capability to operate multiple shops with a single backend. This feature is for those who want to run more than one site. SparkPay is also known as a web-based shopping cart. No data backup or downloading required.
SparkPay provides a 14-day trial, no credit card required. Their accounts include free shared SSL and transaction or set-up fees. Charged for additional stores is $39/mo.
- Steel- 424.95/mo, includes 100 products, 2GB bandwidth, 250MB of storage space
- Bronze- $39/mo, includes 500 products, 3GB bandwidth, 1GB of storage space
- Silver- $99/mo, includes 5000 products, 15GB bandwidth, 1GB of storage space
- Gold- $149/mo, includes 10000 products, 25GB bandwidth, 2GB of storage space
- Platinum- $299/mo, includes unlimited products, 50GB bandwidth, 5GB storage space
Spark pay offers multi-storefront capability. This software allows managing different online stores from a single backend.
Orders are taken on Facebook or smartphones also.
Powerful reporting tools
Bigcommerce servers more than 90000 stores around the globe. Still, online business of big commerce is improving and expanding day by day. Visit Now
Bigcommerce plans package offers a 15-day trial, without a credit card. No setup and cancellation fees. If a customer pays upfront for a year, get a discount of 10%. Their Standard plan costs $29.95/mo along with unlimited bandwidth, storage, and product. Next is Plus Plan, costs $79.95/mo, with abandoned cart saver, advanced analytics, no transaction fees and real-time shipping. The last one is Enterprise plan, which is custom tailored solution for high needs.
A lot of people are happy due to no transaction fees. Bigcommerce also offer a user-friendly search engine and built in SEO functionality. The customer gets some carts font offer also. Their technical support is good.
Apart from these popular shopping carts, some other good shopping cart is also available in the industry. 3dCart, the gold award winner, Volusion- silver award winner, woocommerce, Wazala and much more. Creating shopping cart online is simple with right software and tools.